You’ve been waiting the entire weekend to actualize your short vacation in Potong Pasir. Now that you’re here, you’re going to enjoy an eating experience unlike any other at Jin Biao Coffee Shop and take in the view of special sloped-roof HDB properties you won’t find anywhere else in Singapore.
With all this enjoyment, you’ve lamented about moving permanently to Potong Pasir and selling your old flat, and you’ve just found an excellent deal with a short time limit. With bridging loans, you won’t need to wait long selling times to gain the down payment capital you need.
Bridging Loans: Your Property Selling Best Friend
It takes so much time to sell a property that it can stretch to several months to years. Before you know it, the high-discount down payment deal on your prospective property had passed before you sold your old home.
Bridging loans make sure you can take any property selling opportunity to your advantage. It provides you with the down payment amount you need, which is usually up to six months of your monthly salary.
Why Should You Consider Licensed Money Lender Bridging Loans?
Singapore licensed money lenders can offer the fastest and fairest bridging loans than banks and financial institutions. Here are three reasons to consider using them.
- Fast Payout: Licensed money lenders pay out your loan on the same day you sign your loan agreement and pass all your requirements.
- Fully Regulated Industry: The Registry of Moneylenders oversees all operations, product terms and conditions, and registration of Singapore’s licensed money lenders.
- Easy Application Requirements: You don’t need high credit scores and financial history documents to apply for a bridging loan. You will only need to prove that you have a stable income and job and have the right to exercise your OTP.
How Can You Start Applying For a Bridging Loan?
- At least 18 years old
- Must exercise the Option to Purchase (OTP)
- Minimum S $1,500 monthly income
- Identity card / NRIC
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you and/or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- SingPass (To log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Copy of the “Option To Purchase” (OTP)
Here are four easy steps to start applying for a bridging loan
1. Call or register on our website: You can call 6345-9123 or visit our website and submit your appointment form.
2. Visit our branch: You’ll receive an appointment approval email or message from us. You can then head down to our branch, and our dedicated staff will assist and explain the bridging loan’s complete terms and conditions for you.
3. Sign the loan agreement: Don’t hesitate to have our dedicated staff explain every small bit that leaves you confused about the loan’s terms and conditions before signing to make sure you have peace of mind after applying.
4. Receive your cash: After signing your contract and successfully submitting all the necessary documents, our staff will release your money immediately
Why Choose Bugis Credit’s Services?
Bugis Credit continues to provide the best financial products and loan services for Singaporeans and foreigners. Our dedicated staff will answer every question to ease your mind about our services. We aim to be your go-to Potong Pasir Money Lender Singapore for your bridging loans!
Visit our website today or call 6345-9123 to work with the most reliable licensed money lender in Singapore!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Lay
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Panjang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Clementi
Licensed Moneylender Personal Loan Jurong
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong West
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yew Tee
Licensed Money Lender
Ang Mo Kio
Choa Chu Kang
Upper Bukit Timah
Yio Chu Kang
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below