Located between Aljunied and Paya Lebar, MacPherson in District 13 is known to be a redeveloping area in Singapore.
It is known for a variety of amenities that are friendly for all ages. Residents within the vicinity would be familiar with the Circuit Road Food Centre which offers a wide selection of cuisines.
Macpherson is also home to “The Fragment Room” which encourages visitors to release their frustrations by random breaking objects with a baseball bat. People can also run along its Kallang Park Connector via Pelton Canal, which also provides access to Kallang Riverside Park and the Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
What Is a Foreigner Loan and How Does it Work?
As it’s told, these loans are offered to foreigners working and living in Singapore. Applicants must be at least 18 years old with a minimum salary of SGD2,000.
All foreigners who hold a Singapore Working Pass are eligible to apply for this type of borrowing from banks or Bugis Credit.
Unlike bank processes in Singapore, licensed moneylenders have minimal requirements for the documents for those who are planning to avail, with low effective interest and one-time processing fee.
Advantages of Taking Foreigner Loan With Moneylender
While applying for a loan is already a burden, rest assured it would be hassle-free if you choose to avail from a licensed moneylender
- Lending companies are always open which means they are more convenient and accessible, unlike most banks. You can even apply for your loan online, and in just a few steps, your application can immediately be sent.
- Should you have submitted your requirements already, you can expect your application can be easily approved.
- Moneylenders can easily grant you the entire amount you need. They also can permit you in repeating transactions once you have finished paying all your balances.
- For most lenders, they offer lower interest rates, depending on how much and how long a borrower is going to pay. Keep in mind that collaterals aren’t necessary for loan accreditation and your application is guaranteed with no hidden fees.
How to Apply?
Before planning to avail of a foreigner loan in Singapore, keep in mind that you will need your passport, working permit or S Pass/E Pass, proof of residence, proof of employment, latest 3 months income, bank statement, and your SingPass. We’ll walk you through each step and help you in understanding how your foreigner loan matters. At Bugis Credit, it’s assured you’ll get the financial assistance you need.
- Call us at 6345-9123 or apply online here to set an appointment at your convenience.
- Visit our office for an appointment to create a customized plan that best suits your demands and repayment ability.
- Finalize the loan plan by agreeing on terms including the payments and other permitted fees.
- Receive the cash instantly upon the contract signing.
How Can Bugis Credit Help You?
Need a foreigner loan? Licensed Money Lender Macpherson can provide you with the best loan packages! Bugis Credit has been in the business for over a decade and has ensured great service to its customers ever since.
Among a variety of lenders, it’s assured we are registered under the Ministry of Law which guarantees our appropriate procedure of moneylending experience for those in need.
With Bugis Credit, we can promise the best assistance for your financial concerns in an instant also without hidden fees.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Lay
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Panjang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Clementi
Licensed Moneylender Personal Loan Jurong
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong West
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yew Tee
Licensed Money Lender
Ang Mo Kio
Choa Chu Kang
Upper Bukit Timah
Yio Chu Kang
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below