The cozy town of Kallang is best known for its sports and concerts but there are still plenty more things to do. From the various malls, museums, wildlife parks, and beaches you can enjoy all year round – Kallang has a little something for everyone!
Kallang has also the food you could want for a bargain! You can get your favorite hawker fare at prices that will leave some extra cash in your pocket.
However, in case you run out of funds, licensed moneylenders nearby offer personal loans to help with those unexpected expenses.
Advantages of Taking a Personal Loan With Money Lenders
Personal loans can be a great way to get money for anything you need. For instance, if your car breaks down and needs repairs or you’re going on vacation soon but don’t have any extra cash in the bank, personal loans may be perfect!
There are several advantages of taking out a loan with a money lender over other ways to borrow funds:
- No high credit score required
- No collateral needed
- Good loan amount up to six months’ worth of your income
- Fair interest rates, up to 4% only
- Low minimum income of $1,500 per month for citizens and permanent residents; $2,000 for foreigners
- Fast disbursal of cash, typically within the same day when you sign the contract
- Absolutely no hidden fees!
Steps of Applying for a Personal Loan
Applying for a personal loan is fast and easy!
Step 1: Call or apply online
Step 2: Visit our office to discuss the terms of the loan
Step 3: Receive cash instantly!
Make sure to submit the following documents:
Citizens and permanent residents
- Identity card
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- SingPass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Work Permit
- Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment
- or recent 3 months payslip
- Proof of income (bank or account statement)
- SingPass (password to log into IRAS website)
How can Bugis Credit help you?
Established in 2007, Bugis Credit is committed to helping Singaporeans get back on their feet. From your first loan request until you’ve repaid the last of your debts, Bugis Credit will be by your side every step of the way!
Direction from Kallang to Bugis Credit Pte Ltd
- Head northeast on Sims Ave toward Lor 1 Geylang
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Lor 1 Geylang
- Turn right onto Geylang Rd
- Continue onto Kallang Rd
- Turn left onto Crawford St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto North Bridge Rd and Bugis Cube will be on the left
- Take the escalator up and you should be able to see Bugis Credit on the right with unit number #02-12
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below