Situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District, Chinatown is an area to explore and experience. Here you will be greeted by a culture that has been around for ages.
Be sure not to miss out on all the food varieties available here as well; from traditional Chinese dishes like bak kut teh ikan bilis (pork ribs with dried anchovies) or Hainanese chicken rice served up alongside more modern fare such as Curry Laksa Soup.
If you need some extra cash for your trip or any other reason while in Chinatown, make sure to check out payday loans nearby too!
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a type of unsecured personal loan which typically offers consumers an amount no larger than your one month’s worth of your salary. The term “payday” refers to the borrower’s next paycheck when it will be deposited into their account and they can then repay the debt in full.
Advantages of Taking a Payday Loan
For those with an unexpected expense, a payday loan is the perfect solution.
- Loan up to one month’s worth of your income
- Fair 1-4% interest rate
- Low minimum income of $1,500 per month for citizens and permanent residents; $2,000 for foreigners
- Fast disbursal of cash, typically within the same day when you sign the contract
- Absolutely no hidden fees!
How to apply for a payday loan?
Applying for a payday loan is fast and easy!
Step 1: Call or apply online
Step 2: Visit our office to discuss the terms of the loan
Step 3: Receive cash instantly!
Make sure to submit the following documents:
Citizens and permanent residents
- Identity card
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- SingPass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
SingPass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Work Permit
- Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip
- Proof of income (bank or account statement)
- SingPass (password to log into IRAS website)
Why get a loan from us?
Established in 2007, Bugis Credit is committed to helping Singaporeans get back on their feet. From your first loan request until you’ve repaid the last of your debts, Bugis Credit will be by your side every step of the way! Rest assured that Chinatown Money Lender Singapore will provide you with the best financial service!
Direction from Chinatown to Bugis Credit Pte Ltd
- Head northeast on Eu Tong Sen St toward Upper Cross St
- Continue onto Hill St
- Continue onto Victoria St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Ophir Rd
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto North Bridge Rd and Bugis Cube will be on the left
- Take the escalator up and you should be able to see Bugis Credit on the right with unit number #02-12
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Lay
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Panjang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Clementi
Licensed Moneylender Personal Loan Jurong
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong West
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yew Tee
Licensed Money Lender
Ang Mo Kio
Choa Chu Kang
Upper Bukit Timah
Yio Chu Kang
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below