Bukit Panjang is host to many lovely activities that will energize you back into the grind after your weekend activities. The Bukit Panjang Butterfly Garden is a nice start if you’re coming from BKE Road. You can finish the Bukit Panjang Community Garden trail. For dinner, you can dine in at Kim San Leng Food Centre, Tonkotsu Kazan Volcano Ramen, or shop around at Hillion Mall.
Whichever activities you choose to do, make sure you have enough cash on hand. Luckily, licensed money lender payday loans will see that your budget is always above the red.
What is a Payday Loan?
Payday loans provide you with an extra month of your pay. You can use this amount for various purposes, such as medical bills, weekend getaways, or paying utility bills and other ballooning expenses. Most borrowers use them when their pay gets delayed for any reason.
Pros and Cons of Using Payday Loans
These financial products are very convenient for borrowers. However, it does have its share of pros and cons below.
- Same-Day Payout: Apply and get your loan on the same day from licensed money lenders.
- Easy Requirements: You won’t need a high credit score to fulfil the loan’s requirements.
- Accessibility and Reliability: Various branches of licensed money lenders, such as Bugis Credit’s branch, are easy to find.
- Can Be Insufficient For Your Budget: Payday loans only provide you with one month of your salary. It might not be enough for your weekend getaway, so we recommend using licensed money lender personal loans instead.
What Do You Need to Get Payday Loans?
Here’s everything you need to get a payday loan.
- Borrowers must be 18 years old.
- Singaporeans: S $1,500 monthly income
- Foreigners: S $2,000 monthly income
- Identity card
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- SingPass (to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Work Pass
- Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment)
- Recent 3 months payslip
- Proof of income (bank or account statement)
- SingPass (to log into IRAS website)
Steps to Apply
Here are the basic steps to apply for a licensed money lender personal loan.
1. Call or Apply Online
All branches have a general trunkline that you can call. Alternatively, submitting an inquiry form is another easy step. For example, you can call Bugis Credit at 6345-9123 or visit our website to register.
2. Go To The Branch
Once the licensed money lender responds, you can head to their branch immediately to receive information about your payday loan. The branch’s friendly personnel will discuss its details with you.
3. Review Your Terms and Conditions
The branch representative will outline your loan’s terms and conditions and explain them in full detail.
4. Claim Your Cash From The Branch
Get your cash after signing your contract and passing all your requirements on the same day!
Bugis Credit: Providing Quality Payday Loans For Decades
With decades of providing loans to satisfied borrowers across Singapore, Bugis Credit is proud to offer its services to you. Personal Loan Bukit Panjang is guaranteed to be able to provide you with the loans that you need! Apply today for a personal loan in Singapore by visiting our website or calling now!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Lay
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Panjang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Clementi
Licensed Moneylender Personal Loan Jurong
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong West
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yew Tee
Licensed Money Lender
Ang Mo Kio
Choa Chu Kang
Upper Bukit Timah
Yio Chu Kang
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below