Braddell’s Toa Payoh might not be the first thing on your mind if you’re thinking about adventures, but we’re pretty sure its mini Jurassic Park full of dinosaurs might change your mind. Were you looking for peace of mind? Braddell’s Toa Payoh Town Park has everything you need, including an amazing view of the Toa Payoh tower. After your adventures, it’s going to be an amazing time picking the best restaurant in the area.
It’s easy to see that entrepreneurs view Braddell as an excellent business foundation. You’ve probably been saving up for your business concept and still need a little financial push.
If the banks’ offers aren’t working for you, then maybe a licensed money lender personal loan is for you. Learn more about it below.
What is a SME Business Loan?
A small-medium enterprise (SME) business loan aims to help businesses in the small and medium categories achieve their business goals. As business owners, you surely know that some opportunities quickly require massive capital, and SME loans from licensed money lenders can help you take advantage of them.
5 Reasons to Consider Having Licensed Money Lender Business Loans
Here are five reasons why you should consider having licensed money lender business loans.
- Fast Loan Payouts: You’ve surely applied for a bank business loan in the past and ended up waiting for weeks to a month to receive your loan approval. You won’t have this problem when you’re working with licensed money lenders because they value your time, have a fast-paced loan approval process (that’s fully regulated), and give your loans in the branch you submitted the loan application.
- No Credit Score Requirements: All bank business loans require you to submit the company’s financial paperwork and your personal credit score requirements because both items have an enormous bearing on your applications. You will never have this problem with licensed money lenders because they don’t require high credit scores. Instead, they’ll virtually immediately approve your financing if you have a minimum turnover of S $60,000 and are one year in business.
- Fully Regulated Service: The Registry of Moneylenders regulates all licensed money lending activities. You can trust that all licensed money lenders have fair terms and conditions, and you have recourse if you’re unsatisfied or have suspicions about the licensed moneylender’s services.
- Friendly Interest Rates: Licensed money lenders can charge from 5-15% interest rates and offer 2 years loan repayment period for business loans. You can have longer payment terms with bank business loans, but you’ll have higher accompanying business loans, too.
- No Processing Fees: Unlike banks, licensed money lenders won’t require you to pay any processing fees for your business loan.
How Can I Apply For A Licensed Money Lender Business Loan?
Here’s everything you need to know about applying for a licensed money lender business loan.
- At least 21 years old
- Minimum turnover of S $60,000 annually
- Businesses must be operating for at least 1 year
- All directors and partners NRIC
- Recent information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income tax assessment notice (both personal & from the company)
- Recent financial statement
- Recent invoices or business contracts
- Recent utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6-month bank statements
- List of assets owned by the company, directors, and partners (if any)
- Office/shop tenancy agreement (if any)
Steps to Apply
It’s easy to apply for a licensed money lender business loan. Just follow these steps.
1. Call or Enquire Online
You can head to Bugis Credit’s physical branch after calling 6345-9123 and setting an appointment, or head straight to our website and schedule it.
2. Visit Our Branch
After we verify your appointment date, you can head straight to our branch and confirm your loan application. Our team will supervise everything that you need and help you understand your loan’s terms, conditions, and all other details.
3. Review Your Loan Terms and Conditions Before Signing
It’s easy to get confused by financial and legal jargon. We highly advise that you exhaust every confusing knowledge and ask our branch representatives, who will diligently explain everything that you need before signing your loan application and finalizing it.
4. Receive Your Loan
After signing your loan contract, you will receive a copy of your loan contract and cash instantly.
Bugis Credit: Excellent Customer-Centric Licensed Money Lending Services
Bugis Credit is Singapore’s oldest yet most experienced customer-centric licensed money lending service in the country. Our friendly staff is ready to assist you with your needs. Check out your nearest Money Lender Braddell for business loans to kickstart your business!
Visit our website today and apply for a business loan with Singapore’s top-rated licensed money lender now!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Lay
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Panjang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Clementi
Licensed Moneylender Personal Loan Jurong
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong West
Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yew Tee
Licensed Money Lender
Ang Mo Kio
Choa Chu Kang
Upper Bukit Timah
Yio Chu Kang
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below