#1 Fast & Reliable Licensed Money Lender Singapore
License No: 27/2023
Trusted Since 2007 in Providing Low Interest Rates | Flexible Repayments | Approval Within 30 mins
Apply For a Fast Cash Loan Online Today!
Get your approval in 30 mins by applying here
Get Your Fast Cash Loans Sorted in 4 Easy Steps
#2. Visit Our Office
Come in for an appointment to create a customized plan that fits your needs and repayment ability.
#3. Finalize Loan Plan
Agree on terms, including the payments and permitted fees.
#4. Receive Cash Instantly
Once the contract is signed, you will receive your cash loan.
Advertising through prohibited channels
Flyers, Calls, SMSes, emails, social media
Asking for private data
SingPass user ID and/or password or any other personal ID documents
Approving a loan over the phone
Without a contract or discussing the terms and conditions
Our Loan Services
Want to Know How Much Your Payments Will Be?
Use Our Easy Loan Calculator!
Loan payment breakdown
Your Monthly Payment
Interest Paid Per Month
Total amount you pay in payments
Why Choose Bugis Credit?
The Fastest & Trusted Way to Get a Loan
No Hidden Fees
Quick 30 Mins Loan Approval
Immediate Release of Funds
All Are Welcome
What customers are saying
Ready to Get Started?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you submit your loan application to a licensed money lender Singapore for your loans, it is important that you first find out if the agency you’ve chosen is a licensed money lender registered with Singapore’s Ministry of Law.
While there are many agencies claiming that they are licensed money lenders in Singapore, only a select few are registered with the Ministry and bound by the Moneylenders Act and rules. Those that aren’t are illegal money lenders that practice iIlegal money lending in Singapore and you should not deal with them for any reason.
Secondly, you should do due diligence and check out the reasonable interest rates a Singapore money lender is offering. This is to prevent yourself from accepting exorbitant rates that could pull you into further debt.
With Bugis Credit, Bugis’s most trusted loan company, you are assured of fair and low interest, strict adherence to the law and service with a smile. We understand our client’s needs and strive to offer a flexible repayment period suitable for the discerning borrower’s budget and repayment capabilities.
Find the best money lender near me.
The amount of cash you can loan varies depending on the legal requirement and qualification. Here’s the list of loanable amount Bugis Credit offers:
- Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD30,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month’s worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Monthly Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
According to the Ministry of Law, licensed moneylenders in Singapore can only charge a maximum interest rate up to 4% per month. This rate applies regardless of the borrower’s income, as well as whether the loan is unsecured personal loans or secured ones. If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate legal money lenders can charge for the late interest is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
This interest rate is implemented to all money lenders in Singapore. It is also inclusive that money lenders in Singapore must follow this procedure promulgated under the Ministry of Law.
A money lender in Singapore is only permitted to impose the following charges and expenses:
- a fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment
- a fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted
- legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the lender for the recovery of the loan
The total charges imposed by any moneylenders on any loan, consisting of interest, late interest, upfront administrative, and late fee also cannot exceed an amount equivalent to the principal of the loan.
Getting a loan is never easy. To get the best rates in Singapore, compare different packages between lenders by using online websites that provide this service for free! Be sure to weigh all your options and that there are no hidden fees or penalties before committing to any plan.
When looking for a loan, it’s important to know the differences and benefits of secured loans. Secured loans offer lower interest which may help you save money in the long run while providing more funds upfront than unsecured options. Collateral such as property or collections can also be used to decrease your effective rate on your loan.
Bugis Credit is committed to providing the lowest possible interest for our customers. We want your borrowing experience with us to be successful and we understand how important this can be for helping you meet your individual needs. Please visit our Reviews page or contact a representative today if you would like more details on any of our loan products.
The maximum loan amount you can borrow will differ from one lender to another. For instance, banks in Singapore offer a higher maximum loan amount for much longer tenure with different interest. These banks have more rigorous evaluation processes which take time and cash disbursement is not quick like how it is at other financial institutions such as licensed money lenders.
Borrowers are often rejected by traditional banks due to low or bad scores. However, even with no good credit score there is still hope! Bugis Credit will take your financial situation into consideration and responsibly assess how much you can borrow.
Additionally, the interest on loans don’t change based on one’s current credit status; so as long as they’re eligible to borrow some amount of money it does not matter what their rating may say about them (or where that number falls).
We’re here for you and would love to help in any way we can; we are always available, so please feel free to contact us if there’s anything we can do!
Bugis Credit’s loan application process is quick and straightforward. Your credit will be processed within an hour of applying for a loan online or calling from home with our team, and you’ll get your cash as soon as the agreement has been signed!
With so many money lenders offering these loan services, it is always important to be cautious when looking for a loan. It is a must to check all the certificates and license information of the money lender before taking out a loan with them. This is to avoid getting trapped by loan sharks, licensed moneylenders operate under strict compliance under the Ministry of Law.
You can verify a money lender in Singapore credentials by checking this list by the Ministry of Law. Licensed moneylenders are given permission to operate under strict guidelines, so it is always the best idea to verify the credibility of the money lender in Singapore that you are sending your loan application.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed moneylender or an unlicensed money lender?
Under the advertising rules, all licensed or legal money lender in Singapore are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the money lender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the moneylender’s business premises
If you receive flyers, SMSes, emails or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either licensed moneylenders operating in violation of the rules, or unlicensed money lenders. Legal money lending Singapore is permitted to operate under strict regulations and rules. Always be mindful of illegal moneylenders and trust only Bugis Credit, your most reliable moneylender in Singapore!
Before you have submitted your loan application and signing up for a loan with a licensed money lender, you should seek clarifications on any specific loan terms of the loan contract that you do not understand.
Do not rely solely on the content of advertisements from the lender. This is to prevent any confusion and unnecessary stresses on both parties should there be any miscommunication.
It is the borrower’s responsibility to seek clarifications to prevent unnecessary confusion during the loan application process. Bugis Credit always makes sure that we walk you through each step of the way, it is our mission to help our clients ease their financial difficulties and not add to them.
There are many types of people who can lend you money, but not all of them deserve your trust. Even if they have a license to be in business, watch out for these red flags:
- Asks for your SingPass user ID and/or password
- Fails to return your NRIC card or any other personal identification documents
- Asks you to sign a blank or incomplete loan contract
- Fails to provide a clear and thorough explanation of the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Grants you a loan without evaluating your loan application.
- Grants you a loan through phone, email, or SMS before receiving your loan application form and required supporting documents
- Withholds any part of your principal loan amount
You should ensure that:
- You fully understand your responsibilities as a surety;
- You have received a copy of the Note of Contract at the time that the loan is granted to the borrower;
- The lender has explained the terms in the Note of Contract in a language that you understand;
- The lender does not keep your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s license, passport); and
- The lender does not acquire any information that contains passwords to your user accounts (e.g. Singpass account, Internet banking account, email account).
- Make sure the money lender delivers to you the correct principal amount of the loan. The money lender is only permitted an upfront deduction of a loan approval fee of up to 10% of the principal amount
- Pay the loan monthly installments on time to avoid incurring late repayment fees and late interest payment.
- Make sure the moneylender issues you a receipt every time you make any repayment towards your loan, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your loans at least once every January and July and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and
- You should retain all statements of accounts and receipts of payments as documentation and evidence of payments.
With so many lenders out there, it can be difficult to know which ones are trustworthy. But if you’ve found one that is giving loans in an illegal or fraudulent way, then the best thing to do is report them immediately to government agencies, such as the Police or the Registry!
You should provide information like their business name and license number when reporting them. This will help protect other people from becoming victims of fraud too.
You can contact the Registry at telephone number 1800-2255-529.
Borrowing an instant loan from Bugis Credit is the perfect way to handle your financial obligations. We make sure to give you immediate assistance and offer low-interest in as short an hour with our fast application process which makes it easy for both of us!
We are proud to offer you a variety of competitive loan plans that adhere to the Moneylenders Act. And we only impose permitted fees, interest and make sure our plan is customized accordingly for your financial needs.
Simply apply online or call, then schedule an appointment where we will discuss all the details so that when everything has been agreed upon you can have access to your money on-the-spot.