#1 Reliable Licensed Money Lender Singapore
License No: 30/2020
Providing Financial Assistance Since 2007
Choose Your Loans with Peace of Mind
Are you experiencing financial difficulties? Whether you need a fast cash infusion to tide you to your next payday, funding for an unexpected emergency or discretionary income for your future plans, Bugis Credit, Singapore’s best licensed money lender has got your back! We provide financial assistance for your needs.
Bugis Credit is here to help you during trying situations that are way beyond your financial abilities. We are a licensed money lender that has been operating in Singapore for years, our services are licensed and regulated under the Ministry of Law.
We operate under a strict code of conduct, giving only 5-star quality services to our clients. We have an Easy Online Application for quick loan approval, we will not solely consider your credit scores upon application so you don’t have to worry about your credit rating. We have a strong reputation of superb customer service making our customers satisfied with each loan approval.
Our top priority is to give you fast and efficient service to help you settle your financial trouble. We have different loan packages tailored to your needs, and we make sure that we are always available to give you the best solution you’re looking for.
Learn more about the loans we offer and the type of loans suitable for your needs.
Need immediate funds?
Consider personal loans as your personal lifeline when you need a financial boost.
- Flexible monthly repayment terms
- Loan amount up to 6 times monthly income
- You don’t need collateral to take out personal loans
- Receive a discount on the interest rate repayment when you pay off early
Fast . Reliable . Easy
The Trusted Way To Get A Loan Without Hassle
30 Mins Loan
Get Your Loans In 4 Easy Steps
#1. Call or Apply Online
Call us at 6345-9123 or fill in the application form here to set an appointment at your convenience.
#2. Visit Our Office
Come in for an appointment to create a customized plan that fits your needs and repayment ability.
#3. Finalize Loan Plan
Agree the terms in loan contract, including the payments and permitted fees.
#4. Receive Cash Instantly
Once the contract is signed, you will receive your cash loan.
Google Review Rating
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the application form below
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you submit your loan application form to a licensed moneylender Singapore for your loans, it is important that you first find out if the agency you’ve chosen is a legal money lender registered with Singapore’s Ministry of Law (MinLaw).
While there are many agencies claiming that they are legal moneylenders in Singapore, only a select few are registered with the Ministry and bound by the Moneylenders Act and rules. Those that aren’t are illegal money lenders that practice iIlegal money lending in Singapore and you should not deal with them for any reason.
Secondly, you should do due diligence and check out how low interest rates a Singapore moneylender is offering. This is to prevent yourself from accepting exorbitant rates that could pull you into further debt.
With Bugis Credit, Bugis’s most trusted loan company, you are assured of fair and low interest rates, strict adherence to the law and service with a smile. We understand our client’s needs and strive to offer flexible repayment terms suitable for the discerning borrower’s budget and repayment capabilities.
The amount of cash you can loan varies depending on the legal requirement and qualification. Here’s the list of loanable amount Bugis Credit offers:
- Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD30,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month’s worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Monthly Loan – Up to one month’s worth of income
According to the MinLaw, licensed money lenders in Singapore charge the maximum and low interest rates of 4% per month. This rate applies regardless of the borrower’s income, as well as whether the loan is an unsecured or secured one. If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate a moneylender can charge for the late interest is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
This interest rate is implemented to all money lenders in Singapore. It is also inclusive that money lenders in Singapore must follow this procedure promulgated under the MinLaw.
A money lender in Singapore is only permitted to impose the following charges and expenses:
- Fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment
- Fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted
- Legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the lender for the recovery of the loan
The total charges imposed by any moneylenders on any loan, consisting of interest, late interest, upfront administrative and late fee also cannot exceed an amount equivalent to the principal of the loan amount.
With so many licensed money lenders offering these loan services, it is always important to be cautious when looking for a loan. It is a must to check all the certificates and license information of the moneylender before taking out a loan with them. This is to avoid getting trapped by loan sharks, licensed moneylenders operate under strict compliance under the Ministry of Law.
You can verify a moneylenders in Singapore credentials by checking this list by the Ministry of Law. Licensed moneylenders are given permission to operate under strict guidelines, so it is always the best idea to verify the credibility of the money lender in Singapore that you are sending your loan application.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed money lender or an unlicensed money lender?
Under the advertising rules, all licensed or legal moneylender in Singapore are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the moneylender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the moneylender’s business premises
If you receive flyers, SMSes, emails or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either licensed money lenders operating in violation of the rules, or unlicensed lenders. Legal money lending Singapore is permitted to operate under strict regulations and rules. Always be mindful of illegal moneylenders and trust only Bugis Credit, your most reliable moneylender in Singapore!
Before you have submitted your loan application and signing up for a loan contract with a money lender in Singapore, you should seek clarifications on any specific terms of the loan contract that you do not understand.
Do not rely solely on the content of advertisements from the lender. This is to prevent any confusion and unnecessary stresses on both parties should there be any miscommunication.
It is the borrower’s responsibility to seek clarifications to prevent unnecessary confusion during the loan application process. Bugis Credit always makes sure that we walk you through each step of the way, it is our mission to help our clients ease their financial difficulties and not add to them.
You should ensure that:
- You fully understand your responsibilities as a surety;
- You have received a copy of the Note of Contract at the time that the loan contract is granted to the borrower;
- The lender has explained the terms in the Note of Contract in a language that you understand;
- The lender does not keep your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s license, passport); and
- The lender does not acquire any information that contains passwords to your user accounts (e.g. Singpass account, Internet banking account, email account).
- Make sure the lender delivers to you the correct principal amount of the loan. The lender is only permitted an upfront deduction of a loan approval fee of up to 10% of the principal amount
- Pay the loan installments on time to avoid incurring late payment fees and late interest.
- Make sure the lender issues you a receipt every time you make any repayment towards your loan, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your loans at least once every January and July and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and
- You should retain all statements of accounts and receipts of payments as documentation and evidence of payments.
How do I lodge a complaint against a money lender in Singapore against unfair practices and/or contract?
You can contact the Registry of moneylenders at telephone number 1800-2255-529.