#1 Licensed Money Lender in Singapore
License No: 30/2020
Providing Financial Help Since 2007
Choose Your Loans
Whether you need a quick cash infusion to tide you to your next payday, funding for an unexpected emergency or discretionary income for your future plans, Bugis Credit, Singapore's best licensed money lender has got your back!
Learn more about the loans we offer and the type of loans suitable for your needs.
Need immediate funds? Consider a personal loan as your personal lifeline when you need a financial boost.
- Flexible monthly repayment terms
- Borrow up to 6 times monthly income
- You don’t need collateral to take out a personal loan
- Receive a discount on the interest rate repayment when you pay off early
When disaster strikes and you need a quick cash advance to tide you to the next payday, what should you do? That’s when you need a payday loan.
- Approval in 30 minutes
- Low interest rates
- Cover your utilities and bills without denting your budget
- Ease your emergency financial issues
The costs of moving to a new country alone, without financial support and help can overwhelm anyone who isn’t prepared. Fortunately, getting a foreigner loan in Singapore has never been easier, nor as quick.
- Flexible repayment package
- Simple & hassle free loan applications
- You can take an unsecured loan with us
- Borrow up to 6 times monthly income
Are you a small to medium enterprise (SME) in need of some cash to get you started or to keep your business afloat? Then this loan is for you!
- Business loans for self-employed individuals
- Flexible repayment tenures
- Available for businesses that have been in operation for 1 year or more
- Loan up to $200,000
An unexpected emergency expense can dramatically affect your life, especially during troubled financial times. Good thing that Bugis Credit’s monthly loans are here to help you pay your bills on time
- Low interest rates
- Borrow up to 6 months of your monthly income
- Best monthly loans in town!
- Receive instant cash upon loan approval within 30 minutes
Fast . Reliable . Easy
The Trusted Way To Get A Personal Loan
30 Mins Loan
Get Your Personal Loans In 4 Easy Steps
#1. Call or Apply online
Call us at 6345-9123 or simply apply online here to set an appointment at your convenience.
#2. Visit Our office
Come in for an appointment to create a customized plan that fits your needs and repayment ability.
#3. Finalize Loan plan
Agree on terms, including the payments and permitted fees.
#4. Receive cash Instantly
Once the contract is signed, you will receive your cash loan.
Google Review Rating
Ready To Get Your Loan?
Request for a quotation from our friendly officers by filling out the form below
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you submit your loan application to a money lender in Singapore for your personal loans, it is important that you first find out if the agency you’ve chosen is a licensed lender registered with Singapore’s Ministry of Law.
While there are many agencies claiming to provide legal money lending in Singapore, only a select few are registered with the Ministry and bound by the Moneylenders Act and rules. Those that aren’t are illegal money lenders and you should not deal with them for any reason.
Secondly, you should do due diligence and check out the interest rates a Singapore money lender is offering. This is to prevent yourself from accepting exorbitant rates that could pull you into further debt.
With Bugis Credit Pte Ltd, Bugis’s most trusted loan company, you are assured of fair and low interest rates, strict adherence to the law and service with a smile. We understand our client’s needs and strive to offer flexible repayment terms suitable for the discerning borrower’s budget and repayment capabilities.
Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD30,000
Payday Loan – Up to one month’s worth of income
Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
Monthly Loan – Up to one month’s worth of income
A money lender in Singapore is only permitted to impose the following charges and expenses:
- a fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment
- a fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted
- legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the lender for the recovery of the loan
You can verify a lender’s credentials by checking this list by the Ministry of Law.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed money lender or an unlicensed money lender?
Under the advertising rules, all licensed lenders are permitted to advertise only through these two channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the lender
If you receive flyers, SMSes, emails or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either licensed money lenders operating in violation of the rules, or unlicensed lenders.
Do not rely solely on the content of advertisements from the lender.
This is to prevent any confusion and unnecessary stresses on both parties should there be any miscommunication.
You should ensure that:
- You fully understand your responsibilities as a surety;
- You have received a copy of the Note of Contract at the time that the loan is granted to the borrower;
- The lender has explained the terms in the Note of Contract in a language that you understand;
- The lender does not keep your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s license, passport); and
- The lender does not acquire any information that contains passwords to your user accounts (e.g. Singpass account, Internet banking account, email account).
- Make sure the lender delivers to you the correct principal amount of the loan. The lender is only permitted an upfront deduction of a loan approval fee of up to 10% of the principal amount
- Pay the loan installments on time to avoid incurring late payment fees and late interest.
- Make sure the lender issues you a receipt every time you make any repayment towards your loan, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your personal loans at least once every January and July and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and
- You should retain all statements of accounts and receipts of payments as documentation and evidence of payments.